It is well established that breastfeeding is beneficial to both infants and mothers and that...Read More
This month, Kentucky legislators will consider a bill seeking to criminalize fertility fraud,...Read More
In January, it was announced that David Bennett, 57, had received the first heart transplant, from a genetically modified pig heart, and so far, seemed to be tolerating the transplant well.
This area of transplant medicine, xenotransplantation, is the practice of transplanting organs, tissues, or cells into a human from a non-human species. It has long been studied as, the reality is, there aren’t enough organs available, from either cadavers or live donors, to meet the demand.Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- The Little Engine That Could
- Venus Rising with Eve Wiley: Fertility Fraud and Negligence
- Surrogacy Scandals Continue
- September News from the CBC
- BREAKING: When Surrogacy Goes Badly, There Are No Winners Interview
- When Surrogacy Goes Badly, There Are Never Any Winners
- Our Letter of Opposition to CA’s SB 729
- Watch Our Panel Discussion: “Breaking the Narrative on Gender Ideology”
- Men Breastfeeding?
- Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents