Dear friends, We have been given a generous gift and a unique opportunity to match a $30,000...Read More
This month, Kentucky legislators will consider a bill seeking to criminalize fertility fraud,...Read More
In January, it was announced that David Bennett, 57, had received the first heart transplant, from a genetically modified pig heart, and so far, seemed to be tolerating the transplant well.
This area of transplant medicine, xenotransplantation, is the practice of transplanting organs, tissues, or cells into a human from a non-human species. It has long been studied as, the reality is, there aren’t enough organs available, from either cadavers or live donors, to meet the demand.Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Exposing the Center for Reproductive Rights’ Dangerous Surrogacy Agenda
- Secrets Are Like Landmines: Film Review of “Our Father”
- Can Men Really Have Babies?
- The State of Surrogacy in New York
- I Lost My Mother to Surrogacy
- PGD and PES: What You Should Know About These IVF Add-Ons
- Our Testimony Regarding Fertility Coverage in Minnesota
- Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- What to Make of the Alleged Surrogacy “Shortage”
- Venus Rising with Rachel: Why I Detransitioned