Recently on Venus Rising I had the pleasure of interviewing Joyce Harper, BSc. PhD. Harper is a...Read More
April 27, 2022 To: Chair Stephenson and members of the MN House and Commerce Finance and Policy...Read More
The impacts of infertility are devastating. In 2011 Joyce Harper, recently featured on Venus...Read More
Recently I was alerted to a new movie on the Lifetime channel, Switched Before Birth, a movie inspired by IVF stories of real-life couples, as it covers a topic near and dear to my heart and profession. This movie touches...Read More
I recently read an article that called to mind a Daryl Hannah quote from the movie, “Steel Magnolias.” Hannah plays Annelle, a young woman who has prepared a dish for the funeral of Shelby, played by Julia Roberts,...Read More
Jennifer Lahl and The Center for Bioethics and Culture, producers of the award-winning Eggsploitation (2010, 2013), Anonymous Father’s Day (2011), and Breeders: A Subclass of Women? (2014), announce the release of their new...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Film Review of The Detransition Diaries
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Welcome to Season 4 of Venus Rising!
- Coming This Fall!
- A Comparison of American Women’s Experiences with Both Gestational Surrogate Pregnancies and Spontaneous Pregnancies
- Screening of The Detransition Diaries
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”