I was anxious to watch the new Netflix film, Our Father, which was just released on May 11. I have...Read More
Category: Assisted Reproductive Technology
by The Center for Bioethics and Culture | Mar 29, 2022 | #BigFertility, Article, Assisted Reproductive Technology, Breeders, children's rights, Stop Surrogacy Now, Surrogacy, Women's Rights, Womens Health | 0
There’s an old African proverb that says, “Until the lion learns to write, all stories will...Read More
This month, Kentucky legislators will consider a bill seeking to criminalize fertility fraud,...Read More
I love it when new research surfaces on women’s and children’s health, specifically in the areas of artificial reproductive technologies (ART) like IVF, egg ‘donation’, and surrogacy. It’s unfortunate that, despite social...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Film Review of The Detransition Diaries
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Welcome to Season 4 of Venus Rising!
- Coming This Fall!
- A Comparison of American Women’s Experiences with Both Gestational Surrogate Pregnancies and Spontaneous Pregnancies
- Screening of The Detransition Diaries
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”