About: Stem cell research: A potential miracle cure for diseases or a form of biological colonialism? The debate still rages over this controversial science. Supporters argue that it is our moral duty to pursue scientific progress that provides healing hope for humanity. Detractors argue that the ends don’t justify the means in harvesting some human life to save others. This documentary seeks to educate the public on the scientific basics of stem cell research and the moral issues surrounding it as we enter the 21st century. An official selection of the California Independent Film Festival.
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Exposing the Center for Reproductive Rights’ Dangerous Surrogacy Agenda
- Secrets Are Like Landmines: Film Review of “Our Father”
- Can Men Really Have Babies?
- The State of Surrogacy in New York
- I Lost My Mother to Surrogacy
- PGD and PES: What You Should Know About These IVF Add-Ons
- Our Testimony Regarding Fertility Coverage in Minnesota
- Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- What to Make of the Alleged Surrogacy “Shortage”
- Venus Rising with Rachel: Why I Detransitioned