By Jennifer Lahl, CBC National Director
In 2010, CBC turns ten! We will have some special events and celebrations throughout the year. But to kick us off, I thought I’d highlight my best memories of the past decade. For our full report, Ten Years of Building a Human Future, you can download a pdf here.
Top 10 List — 10 Years and Counting:
- With little money but a big vision to educate and engage the culture in all things bioethical, the CBC was launched with a conference attended by about 40 people in Oakland, CA . We were an all-volunteer staff, and our total income was a little over $12,000!
… Read the rest at cbc.network.org »
- Sperm Donation2022.03.15Venus Rising with Edward Saulig: Reflections of a Sperm Donor
- Bioethics2022.03.13Dr. C. Ben Mitchell: 2022 Ramsey Award Winner
- #BigFertility2022.03.10Documentary Explores One Woman’s Journey through Egg Donation
- Bioethics2022.03.09Questioning the “Science” of the Gender Industry