Have you listened to our newest episode of Venus Rising?
You won’t want to miss
this one. Last week we sat down with our own Kallie Fell, a Bay Area labor
and delivery nurse, to discuss the commonly misunderstood basics of
women’s reproductive physiology.
Before she was a nurse, Kallie was a scientist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Vanderbilt University utilizing a M.S. degree in Reproductive Physiology from Purdue University. While assisting in the investigation of endometriosis and pre-term birth, she decided that she wanted to interact more with women in a clinical role and went back to school to become a registered nurse.
In this episode, we catch a glimpse of how passionate Kallie is for women’s health education, and we continue our own education about something incredibly important- our bodies!
You can now find Venus Rising on your favorite streaming platform! That’s right, you can listen to past and current episodes of Venus Rising on Spotify, Google Play, Podomatic, and even iTunes!!!
- In episode 002, we sat down with Taina Bien-Aime, Executive Director of the Coalition Against Trafficking in Women, and discussed her organization’s work to stop a bill, The Child-Parent Security Act, which would legalize commercial surrogacy in New York.
- English LGBT activist and reproductive ethics specialist Gary Powell joined us for episode 003 to explain why he, as a gay man, opposes surrogacy.
Be sure to tune in and give one or all of our episodes a listen, and share them with your friends.
Have questions about something you heard on Venus Rising? Have a comment or suggestion? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sperm Donation2022.03.15Venus Rising with Edward Saulig: Reflections of a Sperm Donor
- Bioethics2022.03.13Dr. C. Ben Mitchell: 2022 Ramsey Award Winner
- #BigFertility2022.03.10Documentary Explores One Woman’s Journey through Egg Donation
- Bioethics2022.03.09Questioning the “Science” of the Gender Industry