Here is a new resource we’ve developed in order to highlight and provide references to medical and scientific literature on issues that arise in third-party reproduction. The information is divided into three sections that address:
- Health and psychological risks to women serving as egg vendors or surrogates
- Health and psychological risks to the children born via third party reproductive arrangements
- Serious problems associated with the commercialization of conception
We will continue to update this as new research, studies, and reports become available.
Please share far and wide!
- Sperm DonationMarch 15, 2022Venus Rising with Edward Saulig: Reflections of a Sperm Donor
- BioethicsMarch 13, 2022Dr. C. Ben Mitchell: 2022 Ramsey Award Winner
- #BigFertilityMarch 10, 2022Documentary Explores One Woman’s Journey through Egg Donation
- BioethicsMarch 9, 2022Questioning the “Science” of the Gender Industry