Here is a new resource we’ve developed in order to highlight and provide references to medical and scientific literature on issues that arise in third-party reproduction. The information is divided into three sections that address:
- Health and psychological risks to women serving as egg vendors or surrogates
- Health and psychological risks to the children born via third party reproductive arrangements
- Serious problems associated with the commercialization of conception
We will continue to update this as new research, studies, and reports become available.
Please share far and wide!
- Sperm Donation2022.03.15Venus Rising with Edward Saulig: Reflections of a Sperm Donor
- Bioethics2022.03.13Dr. C. Ben Mitchell: 2022 Ramsey Award Winner
- #BigFertility2022.03.10Documentary Explores One Woman’s Journey through Egg Donation
- Bioethics2022.03.09Questioning the “Science” of the Gender Industry