We are excited to announce that our new film The Detransition Diaries: Saving Our Sisters, is headed to the big screen this fall and are asking for your help in making this happen.
The Detransition Diaries is a documentary film that recounts the stories of three young women who tried to resolve their trauma and dysphoria by medically transitioning from female to male only to discover they had made a serious mistake. The film focuses on the rising number of young girls and women who decide to transition. Statistics show that between 2016 and 2017, the rate of gender surgeries among women and girls quadrupled in the U.S. and continues to rise, due, in part, to the reality of this new social contagion.
This film offers a necessary gut check and a sobering invitation to examine what’s really going on behind the scenes of the gender industry.
Will you help us spread the word?
Here’s How You Can Help:
- Donate, donate, donate! Films like this are a labor of love that take a lot of time, energy, and money to produce and market. Realistically, we need to raise another $25,000 as soon as possible to ensure a fall 2022 release date. Will you give what you can to make this happen?
- Watch, like, and share the trailer, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Ask your friends to do the same.
Thank you for doing what you can to support our efforts!
- Front PageFebruary 17, 2024Donate to CBC and Receive a Free Gift: The Detransition Diaries
- Front PageFebruary 1, 2024Get Early Bird Tickets to the Paul Ramsey Award Dinner with Riley Gaines
- Assisted Reproductive TechnologyJanuary 31, 2024Our Response to the CDC on Reporting of Pregnancy Success Rates From Assisted Reproductive Technology
- DocumentaryJanuary 25, 2024Venus Rising with Emily: a Story of an Almost Egg Donor, Writer, Nurse, and Mother