I need your help. We need to raise $21,000 between now and December 31 in order to start 2017 on a strong financial footing. See my video below for more details.
If everyone who reads this makes a donation, this fundraiser will be finished in a few hours. Please consider making a gift of $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, or whatever you are able, right now.
Here is my interview with Marie: “I was a Surrogate, I Want People to Know What’s Really Going On“
From one of my recent media interviews: “Center for Bioethics and Culture President Jennifer Lahl may be the most outspoken opponent of surrogacy in the nation” from WJLA, Washington, DC.
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- ArticleSeptember 25, 2023The Little Engine That Could
- SurrogacySeptember 12, 2023Surrogacy Scandals Continue
- SurrogacyJune 27, 2023When Surrogacy Goes Badly, There Are Never Any Winners
- Gender IdentityMay 30, 2023Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents