Today is giving Tuesday, an opportunity following all the shopping of Black Friday and Cyber Monday to turn our attentions from buying to giving.
As you probably know by now, we have received a generous matching gift of $100,000, which means that any gift you give now will be doubled.
To date we’ve raise $24,850 toward our $100,000 goal. Help us push through to meet that goal and start 2016 strong.
Simply put, if you like what we’re doing and you think it’s important, please help us keep doing it. Thank you.
Please give now.
PS – Just this morning we’ve released a seven minute video that a public relations professional calls “a master class on surrogacy.” We cannot do these kinds of projects without your generous help.
The Center for Bioethics and Culture is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- Gender Identity2023.05.30Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- Assisted Reproductive Technology2023.05.16My Remarks At Harvard Regarding Third-Party Conception
- Surrogacy2023.05.09Even War in Ukraine Won’t Stop Big Fertility
- Surrogacy2023.04.11The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous