Sign me up to donate! Veterinarian Robert Harman is busy at work. He says, give him 2 tablespoons of animal fat tissue and about 48 hours and he’s got a “healing potion of sorts”.
Patient satisfaction is high and here are some of the testimonials:
Buzz, a sheepherding dog who separated his ligament from his tibia and could only walk on three legs before his injection in 2006. Today, he’s back out herding sheep.
Bella Raca, an 8-year-old companion dog, had the regenerative therapy in both elbows to treat severe chronic arthritis. In less than two months, Bella’s owner said, she was “acting like a puppy again,” jumping up in chairs and leaping into the family sedan to go for a ride.
Harman said this about the adult stem cells, “They’re remarkable,” “They jump out and do triage at the injury site. They knit new bone here, repair new heart tissue there. Send them to a joint with bad arthritis and they’ll calm down the swelling.”
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- Gender Identity2023.05.30Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- Assisted Reproductive Technology2023.05.16My Remarks At Harvard Regarding Third-Party Conception
- Surrogacy2023.05.09Even War in Ukraine Won’t Stop Big Fertility
- Surrogacy2023.04.11The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous