Happy New Year to my Human Future readers. I have enjoyed a break from blogging but have not been silent as I’ve become engaged more on Twitter (jenniferlahl on Twitter – not quite sure why Twitter wouldn’t accept the last letter in my last name?!). I’ve been meeting more people on Facebook (Jennifer Lahl there!) and have also been reading a lot about social networking in general – so I can maximize my messaging and readership!
To that end. I am anxious to keep posting away on things of interest and concern for our common human future. Looking forward to telling you WHEN and WHERE our documentary film project will air and am working hard to publish a book this year.
Meanwhile, human cloning moves on, women continue to be exploited for their eggs, physician assisted suicide will advance in more states and countries and technology will progress for and against the human good.
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- Gender Identity2023.05.30Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- Assisted Reproductive Technology2023.05.16My Remarks At Harvard Regarding Third-Party Conception
- Surrogacy2023.05.09Even War in Ukraine Won’t Stop Big Fertility
- Surrogacy2023.04.11The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous