Cloning pioneer Hwang Woo-suk has created the World Stem Cell hub in Seoul South Korea. It seems their website was virtually shut down on Tuesday as they received nearly 2,600 online applications from individuals seeking cloning therapies for their diseases. The hype of cloning research has caused desparate people to seek desparate measures. Hwang Woo-suk has also said he will begin selling the human stem cell lines he has been creating to research labs all around the world. Business has been brisk for his trafficking of human body parts! UPDATE! 3,500 people have now registered as human guinea pigs.
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- Gender Identity2023.05.30Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- Assisted Reproductive Technology2023.05.16My Remarks At Harvard Regarding Third-Party Conception
- Surrogacy2023.05.09Even War in Ukraine Won’t Stop Big Fertility
- Surrogacy2023.04.11The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous