Last month, CBC President Jennifer Lahl sat down with Allie Beth Stuckey for a candid discussion...Read More
Posted by CBC-Network | Feb 22, 2022
In January, it was announced that David Bennett, 57, had received the first heart transplant, from a genetically modified pig heart, and so far, seemed to be tolerating the transplant well.
This area of transplant medicine, xenotransplantation, is the practice of transplanting organs, tissues, or cells into a human from a non-human species. It has long been studied as, the reality is, there aren’t enough organs available, from either cadavers or live donors, to meet the demand.Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Film Review of The Detransition Diaries
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Welcome to Season 4 of Venus Rising!
- Coming This Fall!
- A Comparison of American Women’s Experiences with Both Gestational Surrogate Pregnancies and Spontaneous Pregnancies
- Screening of The Detransition Diaries
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”