1. Pregnancy Outcomes for Surrogate Pregnancies are Significantly Different
A recent journal article highlights a number of crucial differences between surrogate pregnancies and non-surrogate pregnancies.
2. Storage Issues at Fertility Clinics
3. Romanticizing Double Suicide
A daughter has made a film documenting the death of her parents in a joint assisted suicide.
4. Going into Credit Card Debt, Panhandling to Pay for IVF
5. Euthanasia for Children Coming to the US?
We are seeing an increasing push toward allowing children to be euthanized.
3x your impact! Amazon is tripling the donation rate on your first smile.amazon.com purchase – through March 31! Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/94-3349736 and Amazon donates to The Center for Bioethics and Culture.