UPDATE: This video has really struck a chord. We’ve received many notes on how it has helped people in thinking about (and communicating about) reproductive technologies.
This summer I was interviewed by a film crew from Germany for a documentary on reproductive technologies. The documentary has just aired on German TV, and my segment, aptly titled “This is Huxley’s Brave New World,” is available online (just to clarify, the interview is in English with German subtitles).
This is why we do what we do. It’s just one example of the worldwide impact you are having through your support of the CBC.
Click here to give now http://bit.ly/Vli7uW
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- Surrogacy2023.09.12Surrogacy Scandals Continue
- Surrogacy2023.06.27When Surrogacy Goes Badly, There Are Never Any Winners
- Gender Identity2023.05.30Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- Assisted Reproductive Technology2023.05.16My Remarks At Harvard Regarding Third-Party Conception