Dr. Vincent Fortanasce, who is a supporter of my work has written a new book and I wanted to give a plug for it. It’s available on Amazon.com. Here’s what his staff sent me on his book:
In a 4 step method Dr. Fortanasce will present the DEAR method that is medically proven to prevent Alzheimer’s through (1) Diet, (2) Exercise, (3) Accentuating the Brain’s Reserve, and (4) the Rosary & meditation.
1. If you live long enough, 75% will develop Alzheimer’s Disease.
2. 70% of those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s end up in nursing homes within three years
3. Alzheimer’s can be prevented – scientifically proven
4. Prayer & community is as essential as diet & exercise
You can read about this and more in Dr. Vincent Fortanasce’s new book The Anti-Alzheimer’s Prescription.
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.