I’ll be Live on this TV show tonight.
Call in if you are in the area and tell me what you think about tonight’s topic!
Too Old To Parent?
According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the birthrate for women 45 and over more than doubled between 1990 and 2002. It may be more the norm for women to become moms at forty, but at what age do you draw the line? Should women have babies after 50, or even at 60? Is there such a thing as being too old to parent? Is it better to have children later in life or is it unfair to the kids? Tune in and tell us what you think by calling 1-877-CN8-LIVE or by clicking here. If you have something to say about the show before it airs, call our viewer hotline: 1-877-862-9374, press “5” for It’s Your Call. Find out about our guests by clicking here.
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- Gender Identity2023.05.30Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- Assisted Reproductive Technology2023.05.16My Remarks At Harvard Regarding Third-Party Conception
- Surrogacy2023.05.09Even War in Ukraine Won’t Stop Big Fertility
- Surrogacy2023.04.11The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous