Join us for a serious, intellectual conversation among Christians working in academic/professional bioethics. Leaders in the fields of medicine, science and bioethics will address the profound impact of genetic technologies on individuals, the professional/research community, and the culture at large.
- Edwin Hui M.D. Ph.D.
- Nancy Jones, Ph.D., Wake Forest University
- C. Ben Mitchell, Ph.D., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Editor, Ethics and Medicine
- Edmund Pellegrino, M.D., Georgetown University
- David Prentice, Ph.D., Indiana State University
For more information on this conference, contact Barbara.Quigley@thecbc.org
- Sperm DonationMarch 15, 2022Venus Rising with Edward Saulig: Reflections of a Sperm Donor
- BioethicsMarch 13, 2022Dr. C. Ben Mitchell: 2022 Ramsey Award Winner
- #BigFertilityMarch 10, 2022Documentary Explores One Woman’s Journey through Egg Donation
- BioethicsMarch 9, 2022Questioning the “Science” of the Gender Industry