We invite you to join us in New York for an often forbidden conversation about true equality and the protection of women and girls.
About this event
PLEASE BE ADVISED: This is an in-person event, not a Zoom meeting. Event will be held in New York City. Location specifics will be emailed to registrants closer to event date.
As women gather from all around the world to attend the 66th annual Commission on the Status of Women at the United Nations, to discuss achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls, we invite you to join us in a conversation about true equality and the protection of women and girls.
March 16, 2022 | 1-3 PM | New York City: location TBA
- Jennifer Lahl is a filmmaker whose films document the stories of the exploitation of women and children caused by #BigFertility and #BigPharma @JenniferLahl
- Beth Stelzer is a homemaker, mom, and amateur powerlifter in Minnesota. She founded Save Women’s Sports in early 2019 and stresses that defending women in athletics ought not be a partisan nor religious issue. @BethStelzer
- Natasha Chart is a civic engagement coach, pollster, author, and president of Chart Consulting LLC. She helps engaged citizens work to save democracy. @NatashaChart
- Libby Emmons is Editor-in chief for The Post Millennial. She has been published in Quillette, Spectator, New York Post, The Federalist, and others. @libbyemmons
- Kellie-Jay Keen is a British women’s rights campaigner, focused on the word woman, and by extension, female language that she wants to ringfence for women only because, “without our language we cannot speak about the rights we seek to protect.” GETTR: @posieparker
In consideration of the safety of all event participants and attendees, we will not be publicizing the specific event location. A member of our staff team will contact registrants with pertinent info on an individual basis.
- Sperm Donation2022.03.15Venus Rising with Edward Saulig: Reflections of a Sperm Donor
- Bioethics2022.03.13Dr. C. Ben Mitchell: 2022 Ramsey Award Winner
- #BigFertility2022.03.10Documentary Explores One Woman’s Journey through Egg Donation
- Bioethics2022.03.09Questioning the “Science” of the Gender Industry