1. Latest on the Sherri Shepherd Surrogacy Saga A Pennsylvania appeals court has ruled that TV personality and actress Sherri Shepherd cannot get out of the surrogacy contract into which she and her former husband entered. The...Read More
Our friends at #StopSurrogacyNow have picked up and republished an article that tackles head-on the common idea that unpaid or “altruistic” surrogacy may be okay. This is an argument we often hear: it’s really...Read More
As I mentioned in last week’s TWIB—that’s This Week in Bioethics—India has passed a new law on surrogacy. The law seeks to closely regulate the practice of surrogacy by establishing ten parameters that...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Book Review: Little Fires Everywhere
- Exposing the Center for Reproductive Rights’ Dangerous Surrogacy Agenda
- Secrets Are Like Landmines: Film Review of “Our Father”
- Can Men Really Have Babies?
- The State of Surrogacy in New York
- I Lost My Mother to Surrogacy
- PGD and PES: What You Should Know About These IVF Add-Ons
- Our Testimony Regarding Fertility Coverage in Minnesota
- Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- What to Make of the Alleged Surrogacy “Shortage”