By Wesley J. Smith, J.D., Special Consultant to the CBC Dolly the sheep has been cloned. There are now four “Dollies.” From the story: Named after country and western singer Dolly Parton, Dolly was created from a...Read More
Tag: animal cloning
By Wesley J. Smith, J.D., Special Consultant to the CBCEmbryonic stem cells aren’t much in the news these days. President Bush’s embryonic stem cell funding restrictions are history and the invention of induced pluripotent stem...Read More
I have intentionally taken a lot of time off over the summer as I was busy with several other important deadlines.First, the all consuming efforts of getting a documentary film completed and then launched. An enormous amount of...Read More
From the Associated Press and Los Angeles Times Feb. 9, 2009Jerry Yang, scientist and clonerXiangzhong “Jerry” Yang, a stem cell scientist who successfully clonedthe first farm animal in the United States, has died....Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”
- Special Edition of Venus Rising with TullipR: What the Gender Industry Won’t Tell You
- Denying and Defying Our Human Bodies
- Birth of a Baby, Death of a Mother: A Secondhand Victim of Surrogacy Speaks Out
- Whose Rights Are Important Here?
- Wrapping Up Season 3 of Venus Rising
- Book Review: Little Fires Everywhere