As 2010 comes to a close, I am so grateful for everyone who has given generously to enable our work over the past ten years. In April, I posted my top-ten memories of the CBC’s first 10 years, as well as a full report, Ten Years...Read More
Tag: 10 Year Anniv
Dear Friends,2010 marks the tenth anniversary of the CBC! We are preparing for some special projects and events throughout the year to commemorate this exciting milestone, and we need your help now more than ever. Continue...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”
- Special Edition of Venus Rising with TullipR: What the Gender Industry Won’t Tell You
- Denying and Defying Our Human Bodies
- Birth of a Baby, Death of a Mother: A Secondhand Victim of Surrogacy Speaks Out
- Whose Rights Are Important Here?
- Wrapping Up Season 3 of Venus Rising
- Book Review: Little Fires Everywhere