A recent New York Times article highlights the continual rise of surrogacy—this time in China....Read More
Tag: Down Syndrome
by Wesley J. Smith, J.D., Special Consultant to the CBC | Feb 27, 2014 | Blog | 0
Currently about 90% of Down fetuses are aborted. Now, a new test makes the search part of the overarching search and destroy mission less invasive and more accurate. From NPR story: A new blood test offers pregnant women a safe...Read More
Researchers have learned how to dampen gene expression of the extra 21st chromosome, which is the cause of Down syndrome. To date, there are no therapies to cure or treat Down syndrome. Last year, when I was at the Meeting in...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Exposing the Center for Reproductive Rights’ Dangerous Surrogacy Agenda
- Secrets Are Like Landmines: Film Review of “Our Father”
- Can Men Really Have Babies?
- The State of Surrogacy in New York
- I Lost My Mother to Surrogacy
- PGD and PES: What You Should Know About These IVF Add-Ons
- Our Testimony Regarding Fertility Coverage in Minnesota
- Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- What to Make of the Alleged Surrogacy “Shortage”
- Venus Rising with Rachel: Why I Detransitioned