Friends, you’ve done it again. This is the third funding project I’ve done through KickStarter, and each of them has been fully funded. I want to make sure you know how grateful I am for your support of the CBC’s work. Thank you.
Your gifts will place the important message of Eggsploitation before a huge, international audience. I can’t wait to report back to you about the showing, which will take place on August 22.
While the minimum funding goal has been met (this was our bare-bones budget) the KickStarter campaign will remain open until July 20. This means there is still time for you to join us in this significant opportunity. Additional gifts will go toward the translation of promotional materials, printing costs, and additional expenses that will allow me to maximize the impact of the trip. In particular, it will allow me to do even more to spread the word about the showing once I’m on the ground at the conference in Italy.
Once again, thank you
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- Gender Identity2023.05.30Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- Assisted Reproductive Technology2023.05.16My Remarks At Harvard Regarding Third-Party Conception
- Surrogacy2023.05.09Even War in Ukraine Won’t Stop Big Fertility
- Surrogacy2023.04.11The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous