I was away over the Memorial Day weekend, when I saw a GoFundMe notice posted on Instagram that tipped me off that another gestational surrogate mother had died in the United States. The GoFundMe was set up...Read More
Tag: Third Party Reproduction
Objectivity in filmmaking when it comes to the topic of third-party reproduction is increasingly difficult to find. More often than not, films that navigate subjects like surrogacy and egg donation tend to romanticize these...Read More
New Venus Rising Episode with Wesley J. Smith Join us for a brand new episode of Venus Rising as Jennifer Lahl has the privilege to sit down with lawyer and award-winning author, Wesley J. Smith, to discuss egg...Read More
I’m pleased to announce that our award-winning film Eggsploitation is now available FREE on Amazon Prime! In fact, all of the films in our third-party reproduction trilogy are now available FREE to Amazon Prime members....Read More
1. New Jersey Legalizes Commercial Gestational Surrogacy Sadly, NJ Gov. Murphy has signed into law S482, which authorizes gestational carrier agreements. We’ve been following this bill closely for several months. We know...Read More
1. David vs. Goliath We are very close to finishing our latest film! We have the story nailed down and edited, we’re working on adding in all the b-roll, then we’ll be recording Jennifer’s narration, finalizing the edits,...Read More
1. Update on New Jersey and New York As I write, we’re waiting to hear whether New Jersey Governor Murphy is going to sign the surrogacy-enabling legislation on his desk. Meanwhile, hearings are scheduled in New York for later...Read More
1. Egg “Donation” and Its Consequences We were contacted this week by Leah, a young woman who “donated” her eggs this summer. She found us as she researched how to deal with the complications she suffered, and continues to...Read More
We are announcing it here first: For the rest of the month of June, in honor of Father’s Day, we are offering our documentary Anonymous Father’s Day for free on YouTube (https://youtu.be/fFd94VE–8g). If you...Read More
1. Call for Open, Transparent Discussion Denied Last Friday, 150 scientists, physicians, and bioethicists released an open letter calling for the World Health Organization (WHO) to consider moving or postponing the upcoming...Read More
Dear Adele, I’m a huge fan. You have talent that is unbelievable, and you seem lovely, kind, funny, and very witty. I loved you in Carpool Karaoke, and you were brilliant when you auditioned as an Adele impersonator. But hello,...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Venus Rising with Gerda: Why I Detransitioned
- Film Review of The Detransition Diaries
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Welcome to Season 4 of Venus Rising!
- Coming This Fall!
- A Comparison of American Women’s Experiences with Both Gestational Surrogate Pregnancies and Spontaneous Pregnancies
- Screening of The Detransition Diaries
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC