Do you remember Octomom, Nadya Suleman? I do. In fact, one of my college friends dressed up as Octomom for a Halloween party when I was in college. Both studying reproductive physiology, we thought the outfit and the eight...Read More
Tag: multiple births
A piece just out in the LATimes (although the concept is not new) addresses the practice of only transferring a single embryo into the mother’s womb when carrying out IVF.The author writes, “data published in...Read More
The Canadian Institute for Health Information has a new study out showing over the last decade a 25% increase in premature births (babies delivered before 37 weeks). The report notes that mothers over 35 years of age are at a...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”
- Special Edition of Venus Rising with TullipR: What the Gender Industry Won’t Tell You
- Denying and Defying Our Human Bodies
- Birth of a Baby, Death of a Mother: A Secondhand Victim of Surrogacy Speaks Out
- Whose Rights Are Important Here?
- Wrapping Up Season 3 of Venus Rising
- Book Review: Little Fires Everywhere