We have heard it said that January is for dreamers while February is for doers. At the CBC we are...Read More
“Trans Mission” Gets Massive Viewership, Backing from Experts, Despite Restrictions Posed by Social Media Platforms
Despite social media platforms restricting some of the advertising for the powerful film “Trans Mission,” the documentary has been widely viewed online, and garnered support from medical experts, authors, and child...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”
- Special Edition of Venus Rising with TullipR: What the Gender Industry Won’t Tell You
- Denying and Defying Our Human Bodies
- Birth of a Baby, Death of a Mother: A Secondhand Victim of Surrogacy Speaks Out
- Whose Rights Are Important Here?
- Wrapping Up Season 3 of Venus Rising
- Book Review: Little Fires Everywhere