We’ve decided to run in its entirety the speech Dr. Gilbert Meilaender gave on May 2, 2009 when he received the Paul Ramsey award. You can read his speech here:The Center for Bioethics and Culture NetworkPosted using...Read More
Tag: 2009 Paul Ramsey
The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network is pleased to announce Gilbert Meilaender as the recipient of the 2009 Paul Ramsey Award Dr. Meilaender is the Richard & Phyllis Duesenberg Professor of Christian Ethics at...Read More
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Groundbreaking New Research Published on Gestational Surrogacy
- Help Us Bring Our New Film to the Big Screen!
- Our Summer Plans at the CBC
- Interview With Billboard Chris: “Children Can’t Consent to Puberty Blockers”
- Special Edition of Venus Rising with TullipR: What the Gender Industry Won’t Tell You
- Denying and Defying Our Human Bodies
- Birth of a Baby, Death of a Mother: A Secondhand Victim of Surrogacy Speaks Out
- Whose Rights Are Important Here?
- Wrapping Up Season 3 of Venus Rising
- Book Review: Little Fires Everywhere