Venus Rising exists to challenge listeners to think beyond the masses, especially as it pertains to women’s health. It is with that goal in mind that today we welcome, Gerda, a 27-year-old woman from Poland, who started to identify as trans at the age of 14 and began the process of social transition at 19 and medical transition at 21. After eight years of living as a transman, she came to the conclusion that the majority of her ‘gender dysphoria’ was a mixture of her psychological trauma and normal teen angst. Detransitioning helped her to change her life for the better and she’s here today to share her story.
September 23, 2020
September 8, 2021
Subscribe for News & Updates
- Surrogacy Scandals Continue
- September News from the CBC
- BREAKING: When Surrogacy Goes Badly, There Are No Winners Interview
- When Surrogacy Goes Badly, There Are Never Any Winners
- Our Letter of Opposition to CA’s SB 729
- Watch Our Panel Discussion: “Breaking the Narrative on Gender Ideology”
- Men Breastfeeding?
- Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents
- 2023 Paul Ramsey Cohort Selected
- Venus Rising with Camille Part 2: What I’ve Learned in My Detransition Journey