Today, Thursday, July 30, is World Day Against Trafficking in Persons—a day when the international community joins forces to “raise awareness of the situation of victims of human trafficking and for the promotion and protection of their rights.”
The practice of commercial surrogacy is indistinguishable from the buying and selling of children. On this World Day Against Trafficking in Persons, please help us encourage others to join the movement to #StopSurrogacyNow.
Here’s How You Can Help:
1. Share this meme on your social media (click here to download)
2. Please include the hashtags #HumanTrafficking and #StopSurrogacyNow when you share the meme
3. Be sure to include a link to the petition:http://www.stopsurrogacynow.com/
Thank you for your enthusiasm and support for this movement. Together we will end the practice of surrogacy!
- Blog2017.02.01Applications for the Next Cohort of Paul Ramsey Institute Fellows are Now Open
- Blog2016.04.15This Week in Bioethics
- Blog2016.04.12Surrogacy Show and Tell
- Blog2016.04.08This Week in Bioethics