$250 million dollars in bonds are on the block today, California officials have announced. The San Jose Mercurcy News has a piece today outlining the steps individual investors can take if they want to buy a piece of the action.
For as little as $5,000 you can buy your stake in the most hyped up deceptive scheme to overtake California voters since the days of the Gold Rush. Eureka – we’ve been scammed! Of course, Bill Lockyer, the state Treasurer doesn’t see it that way. Lockyer states, “It’s a big step forward.” And voters can “actually vote with their pocketbooks as well as the ballot box.”
- Jennifer Lahl, MA, BSN, RN, is founder and president of The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network. Lahl couples her 25 years of experience as a pediatric critical care nurse, a hospital administrator, and a senior-level nursing manager with a deep passion to speak for those who have no voice. Lahl’s writings have appeared in various publications including Cambridge University Press, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, and the American Journal of Bioethics. As a field expert, she is routinely interviewed on radio and television including ABC, CBS, PBS, and NPR. She is also called upon to speak alongside lawmakers and members of the scientific community, even being invited to speak to members of the European Parliament in Brussels to address issues of egg trafficking; she has three times addressed the United Nations during the Commission on the Status of Women on egg and womb trafficking.
- ArticleSeptember 25, 2023The Little Engine That Could
- SurrogacySeptember 12, 2023Surrogacy Scandals Continue
- SurrogacyJune 27, 2023When Surrogacy Goes Badly, There Are Never Any Winners
- Gender IdentityMay 30, 2023Fertility Preservation in “Transgender” Children and Adolescents