Banking On Life, a gathering of the world’s leading researchers in the field of cord blood stem cell research and regenerative medicine, is coming to San Francisco on May 2nd.
With the Obama administration recently announcing its policy change on the issue of stem cell research and regenerative medicine, the questions surrounding this issue are many. Promising to deliver some answers, perhaps the most comprehensive one-day conference with cutting edge leaders from around the world will take place in the City by the Bay on May 2, 2009.
Hosted by The Center For Bioethics and Culture Network, a noted Bay Area institution, and Cord Blood Registry, a leader in cord blood banking, this conference will focus on bringing to light the potential future uses of stem cells for treatment of disease and their impact on medical care. Scheduled conference speakers are world leaders in their fields of umbilical cord blood stem cell research and regenerative medicine.
“This is THE place to be if you really want to gain an understanding of this issue. This conference will be the place to ask hard questions as we also explore the progress in regenerative application with cord blood stem cells,” explains Jennifer Lahl, Founder and National Director of the CBC.
“If we can fearlessly address some of the questions surrounding the issue of cord blood stem cell research and regenerative medicine, we can put aside many of the stem cell research debates! This area of research is a place where we can all agree.” says Lahl.
Cutting edge leaders from around the world in the field of umbilical cord blood stem cell research and regenerative medicine will be at the Sheraton Gateway – San Francisco Airport on May 2nd to promote, inform and educate attendees on up to the minute successes and advances in cord blood research. These key voices will convene to share information that will shape the future direction of progress in cord blood banking and advances in patient treatments.
“Bottom line is we all need to better understand this issue – and do a better job of raising awareness of the progress being made in this field and bank more cord blood,” concludes Lahl.
Register now and join us May 2, 2009 for our Banking on Life Conference where you will:
- Learn from the leaders and experts in the field of cord blood research
- Network with others involved in cord blood banking
- Earn continuing medical credit for doctors and nurses
- Meet patient advocates working for those who will benefit from cord blood research and therapies
- Sperm Donation2022.03.15Venus Rising with Edward Saulig: Reflections of a Sperm Donor
- Bioethics2022.03.13Dr. C. Ben Mitchell: 2022 Ramsey Award Winner
- #BigFertility2022.03.10Documentary Explores One Woman’s Journey through Egg Donation
- Bioethics2022.03.09Questioning the “Science” of the Gender Industry